This legal text gives you details of how your personal data is collected and processed when using our website ( https: // www. ztream.es/ ) , including any information that you may provide us through the site when you provide your contact information through the form enabled for it.
We inform you that, by providing us with your data, our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant such consent. p>
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge of ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL, C / TEJÓN Y RODRÍGUEZ 6, Málaga (Málaga) and email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What data do we collect?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, a personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that is processed on our website could include, among other data:
- Identity data: name, surname and username.
- Contact information: email or billing address.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data). < / p>
In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and must notify us in advance. p >
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails or postal mail, when, among other things:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or norm. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL and you.
– When you consent to the processing of your data
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details in this regard, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose : your data will only be used for the purposes for which we collect it, unless it is reasonably considered that we should use it for another reason. You will be notified in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Conservation period : They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the data processing. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will be applicable, in what is applicable to this treatment.
- Your Rights in Data Protection
Users may contact each other by sending a communication to the registered office of ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL or email address email@example.com , including a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you can ask ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL if it is using your personal data.
– Rectification of your personal data, if they are not correct.
– Right to be forgotten of your personal data.
– Limitation of treatment : your data will only be kept by ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Opposition : you can object to the processing of your data. In this case, ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
– Portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
To exercise these rights, you may use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In the same way, you can complain to the AEPD if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which ZTREAM LIVE EVENTS SL is treating your data. You can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority: The Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
All requests are solved within the indicated legal term of 1 month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Access to personal data for the provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties (treatment managers), who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights :
– Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
– Professional advisers including attorneys, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them in accordance with the RGPD
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with transparency, for a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that it occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a breach of security.